Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Amana, Nature Reserve, Boac, Marinduque




The above three pictures were taken at Yong's Nieva Private Sanctuary in Cawit, Boac, Marinduque.

For a detail description of this one-a-kind project in Marinduque, an eco-friendly project, visit my blog site

http://ourgoldenweddinganniversary.blogspot.com dated 10/24/08

4 comments:

Lantaw said...

I've never been to Marinduque and its on top of my to-visit list.

David B Katague said...

When you visit Marinduque, drop by Chateau Du Mer for free coffee and conversation.

Anonymous said...

I've never been to Marinduque. but a friend of mine who visits the place regularly because of his job tells me it's an amazing island.

David B Katague said...

Hi Monaco! Yes, indeed Marinduque is still unspoiled and if you want to get away and just relax, it is the place to visit. The first flight by Zestair will be this coming November 15, so the island will be more accessible to tourists and visitors. I have been following your blog "Read My Mind" and I love it.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...