Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

So you think you can Dance Champion, 2025

Do you know this kid? The video is titled KATAGUE and I am pretty sure, I am related to this talented young dancer. I think he is probably only 2 or 3 years old. So if you know this child, his parents or grandparents, I will appreciate if you put your comment in this blog or sent me a private e-mail ( see in my profile). He could be a future dance champion in FOX TV show (SYTYCD) in 2025. I know the video was made in the Philippines based on somebody's comment (ang galing) at the end of the video. Enjoy his moves!

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...