Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Not in India or Philippines, But only in Indonesia

Do the two cows look like two beautiful women? Judge for yourself!

The other day while surfing in the web, I read the weirdest, unusual and "sexy" article, I can not believe it is true. Anyway, I like to share the article with you. No, it is not another Pinay sex video scandal or the recent three way sex of an actor from Thailand with two women, but a teenager from Indonesia caught having sex with his pet cow. I have heard of women who had sex with their pet dogs and men with sheep's or goats, but this one beats them all. I am quite sure the cow did not enjoy it, unless the Indonesian teenager has a "tool" that is at least 10" long. The news was titled " Steak Rape" and twitted by Sissy Willis as follows:

An 18-year-old Indonesian man says he was seduced by a cow, and that's why he was having sex with it. "He was caught by one of the residents standing naked while holding the back of the cow," village chief Embang Ida Bagus Legawa said in the newspaper.

Alit said he didn't see an animal, he saw a beautiful young woman. "She called my name and seduced me, so I had sex with her," the man told the newspaper.

Alit underwent a cleansing ritual. The village chief gave the owner of the cow the equivalent of $562. The cow was reportedly drowned in the sea to rid the village of bad luck.

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...