Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Bo Bear-Man's Best Friend

Bo Bear is my grand daughter new pet dog. Since a picture is worth more than a thousand words, I am happy to post the following photos for your viewing pleasure.
Cone of Shame
Bo Bear Waits outside the Coffee Shoppe

Bo Bear and Carenna Resting after a Hard Day
Bo Bear and Gimlet-the Cat
Bo Bear enjoying the car ride
Bo Bear Curious of Other Pets of Carenna


Bo is looking for his forever home, rescued from Sacramento shelter currently being fostered in Sacramento. Bo (bear), is a sweet 8 year old Rottie/lab mix. He's great with other dogs, kids. He is a great companion and likes to go for walks and car rides. He likes to nap most of the day close to a human friend. Bo would be best suited in a home with another dog for him to play with or a home in which someone is home most of the time. He weighs about 80 lbs and trained to be an inside house pet.

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...