Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Stats from My Googles, Infolinks and Chitika Accounts


Let me start by saying, that I blog not to earn a lot of money through my ads, but because I enjoy writing and knowing that what I write is being appreciated by my readers from 166 countries all over the world. Earning a few dollars a month is just like an icing on the cake.

I have three advertising accounts in my five blogs. The oldest of my account is with Googles Adsense. I had signed with Googles three years ago. As of today, I am happy with my Adsense account which average about $10 per month. This is good enough to buy me a cup of Starbuck Coffee and a half-foot long sandwich from Subway.

My second account is with Infolinks. I signed with Infolinks at beginning of this month. My third and most recent advertising account is with Chitika. I signed with Chitika only last week.

Here's my earning stats for this month of December:

Googles: Month Of December,1-30 2013 $4.26 ( need more clickers)

Infolinkks: Month of December,1-30 2013 $ 1.73

Chitika: From December 18 to 30, 2013: $ 0.10

This earning is barely enough to buy me a cup of Starbuck Coffee. But I feel like a millioner and this meager amount continues to inspire me to blog almost every day when I am here in the US. In the months that I am in the Philippines, I stopped writing and updating my blogs as a welcome respite of my writing activities, although I still keep up with my FaceBook Account.

Again to all my readers that send comments and sometimes click on my ads, thanks a million for your support. Have a Safe New Year. May 2014 bring you prosperity, luck and happiness

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...