Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Writing Activities are Shifting into the Right Direction



My writing activities has shifted into the positive direction after Hubpages acquired Squidoo about 7 weeks ago. As of today, I have updated my 23 lenses to Hubpages. I have also written 8 new hubs making my total of 31 hubs.

Of the 31 hubs, 10 hubs scored from 80 to 84 and the rest hubs scores varied from 60 to 79 with an average score of 72. I do not really pay attention to this scores, but it would be nice to have a hub scores 90 and above.

On the other hand my hubber ( writer) scores varies between 78 to 84. I have no idea why my hubber score changes without any reasons. I really do not pay serious attention to my hubber score, as long as I am earning at least 0.05 to 10 cents per day. To view my hubs visit www.hubpages.com/chateaudumer

For those of you who have not heard of Hubpages and Squidoo, here's a short information from wikipedia.org

HubPages is a user generated content, revenue-sharing website. On December 7, 2013, the website published data that showed that the website consisted of 910,106 "Hubs" (magazine-style articles on a specific topic), 73,969 published users, and 2,498,967 forum posts. With the acquisition of Squidoo, the number of hubbers (writers) went up close to 84,300 and hubs ( articles) are now nearly 1 million. It is an honor if your hub is chosen as Editor's Choice or Hub of the Day,

The Hubpages writing site was launched on August 6, 2006, and funded by a $2 million investment from Hummer Winblad. The three founders, Paul Edmonson, Paul Deeds, and Jay Reitz, are former employees of Microsoft and were part of the start up MongoMusic.

According to Quantcast, HubPages has become one of the 50 most-visited U.S. sites on the Internet. In a November 2013 Quantcast monthly report, the website received around 16.1 million unique U.S. visits and over 30.9 million unique global visits, with more users accessing the site from computer browsers than with mobile devices.

Squidoo pn the other hand was a community Web site platform that allowed users to create pages, called "lenses," which could then be used to sell products for profit or charitable donation. The site reportedly consisted of 1.5 million "hand-built lenses" as of October 2010. On August 15, 2014, Seth Godin announced that HubPages had acquired Squidoo.

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...