Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Old Photos From My Files

I was looking at my old photo files today. Old photos and sweet memories.
MAMA Pacing with Toto Efren, 1949, Barotac Viejo, Iloilo

Dolce building, ancestral home Barotac Viejo, 1953

Our wedding cake decor, Chapel of Holy Sacrifice, Diliman, Q.C.,
1957
Katague Clan 1958 without Eric and me

Above photo, Me and Amor, and Katague clan with Mama Pacing, 1976

UPSCANS with Fr John Delaney, University of the Philippines, Diliman QC.,1952

Mama Pacing and Me, Lapaz, Iloilo, 1976

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...