Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Old and Almost Forgotten Photos in My Collection

While looking at my photo files I found the following photos that I have almost forgotten. If you are in one of these photos and are still alive and kicking, I will appreciate if you get in touch with me via FaceBook!

UP Mens South Dorm ( Narra Hall) Open House with Mercy Lopez, Hector Taleon. Vivencio Villaflor, Emmanuel Espino and Me, 1954

The David Katague Family, Barotac Viejo, Iloilo without Eric and Me, 1956
After our wedding ceremony outside the Boac Cathedral, Marinduque, Philippines, May 8, 1957

Macrine and I enjoying the Pool of the Hamilton Heights Country Club, Gladstone, Missouri, 1967

The University of the Philippines Alumni Association (UPAA) Berkeley Chapter, News on Induction of Officers, 1989

Macrine and I ( inset) during Asian Pacific Heritage Celebration with then President Bill Clinton as our guest speaker, Washington DC, 1994

The UP Chemistry Alumni Reunion ( 50th Anniversary),and Dr. Augusto de Leon and wife, 2005

In front of our Residence in Colesville, MD with my Clematis vine in full bloom, getting ready for the Phil-American Grand Ball in downtown DC. 1994


No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...