Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, March 27, 2017

Macrine's 81st Birthday at Manor Care of Citrus Heights


Yesterday was Macrine's 81st Birthday. Instead of celebrating it in our residence with friends and relatives , my spouse ( it will be 60 years this May), Macrine, celebrated with just closed relatives at a Rehab Center because of her recent hip surgery. Attached is a video of Carenna singing one of her original song and some photos of the occasion. Special thanks to Jean who brought her Pinoy dishes. Thanks to all her sisters, nieces and their kids who sent beautiful flowers and arrangement. Here's the short video.

https://www.facebook.com/ditas/videos/10154506327626270/




No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...