Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Boac and Its Historic Heritage Houses


Amoingon Beach, Amoingon, Boac, Marinduque-Front Yard of the Chateau Du Mer Beach House

There are several articles on Boac' heritage houses on the Internet. However, one that attracted my attention because of the fantastic photographs and its perfect and accurate description of the simple life in Boac is from the blog ( 2016) of Bernardo Arellano III, habagatcentral.blogspot.com as follows: I have the permission of the author to repost this in my blogs.

https://habagatcentral.blogspot.com/2016/11/boac-beautiful-turning-back-time-in.html

I have also written articles and devoted several blogs not only to Boac, but also to the whole province of Marinduque-our second home as follows:

https://marinduqueonmymind.blogspot.com/

https://marinduqueawaitsyou.blogspot.com/

https://marinduquemyislandparadise.blogspot.com/ and

https://planningtovisitthephilippines.blogspot.com/

This is one of several heritage houses in downtown Boac. This green house is now owned by my sister-in-law, Mrs Siony Jambalos. It is just across the Boac Hotel-another heritage house in Boac.

Note: This blog is inspired by the recent fire in downtown Boac that destroyed several of these heritage houses and businesses in the first floor of these historic homes. Luckily there was no human fatality from the catastrophe. I am praying for the successful recovery of the owners of the building and businesses that were affected by the fire.






No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...