Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Recent and Old Photographs from My Album

My apple I-pod finally got updated, so I can take pictures and have it uploaded in my PC. Here are two photos that I took recently.

My pineapple plant in the Planter still green, but will probably die soon when the winter chills arrive. It is just too big to put it inside the house

Still have some summer blooms in the front entrance of our house.

Christmas Lights of Ditas House, 2018

Here are some old but memorable photos from my album:

Macrine and I dancing the Tango, 1999

Macrine on her BS Nursing Graduation, 1981, Pinole, California


Clouds over Amoingon Bay, Boac, Marinduque, 2013


Chateau Du Mer-Our Second Home, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines, 2015

The Katague Clan during our 60th Wedding Anniversary, 2017

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...