Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Video Memories of Macrine's 80th Birthday

Last week, we celebrated Macrine's 83rd birthday with a very simple party. About 90% of the guests were also present when we celebrated her 80th birthday. A few of the guests were inquiring where is the videographer who took an excellent and unforgettable video now. I told them he is back in Australia. He is my nephew and namesake.

The video is one of the many pleasant memories of my nephew's visit three years ago. Three Years ago, Macrine could still swim and walk. Today she is wheel-chaired bound due a double hip surgery, that was not too successful.


The following video was taken by my nephew and Namesake from Australia three years ago.


My Auntie Macrine's 80th | "It's been a long time!" from Dave Katague on Vimeo.


For more videos of Dave Katague:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFALi2TsbbI

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...