Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Trump Lovers Reaction in MY Facebook Page


For the last couple of months, I had been sharing in my FaceBook Page, some of articles, jokes and news about Trump and his handling of the covid-19 pandemic.  I have shared more than 15 articles and here's a few comments from Trump Lovers/Idolators/Supporters.

1. You anti Trump crowd automatically takes the opposite of his positions. He is our president/leader. Look up the long list of his accomplishments. Are you brave enough to acknowledge it? I doubt it. He is the best president we've had in a long time. Four more years !

2. I pity you DK, you should be ashame of yourself!

3. Get a Life!

4. Stopped this Nonsense 

5. Fake News!

6. Why? It is sad!

7. He saved thousands of unborn children!

The #3 comment was from a friend who died of heart attack 2 days after posting his comment. I hope the anti-Trump article from CNN was not the trigger.
My  Favorite Joke of the Decade

I do not answer to the above comments. However,  the more comments I received the more anti-Trump articles or jokes I will share in my FB page. 

Meanwhile enjoy this photo from my picture window I took the other day! 



Romancing the Virus

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...