Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Use of Sauces and Seasonings for Your Pasta, Dumplings, Empanadas and Other Dishes

This week, I am learning how to use sauces and seasonings to enhance the taste and flavor of Dumplings, Pasta, Empanada and Other Dishes.  
The three sauces that accompanied with my Order of Dumplings on Line ( Chili Crisp, Umami and Classic Vinegar)
 
The other day, I ordered Argentinian Chicken and Steak Empanadas from Shef.com.  For some reason or another, my order did not include the chimichurri sauce as advertised. I was a bit disappointed, but I remembered I had an Umami Seasoning I ordered several weeks ago that accompanied with my order of Shrimp and Pork Dumplings. I tried it with the empanadas and it was delicious. For those of you who are not familiar with Umami seasoning ( see photo above).
 
Umami Seasoning is made of Salt, dried mushrooms (including shiitake, porcini, champignon), garlic, tomato powder, dried chiles, onion, miso powder (soybeans, rice, salt, aspergillus orzae), balsamic vinegar powder (maltodextrin, balsamic vinegar), spices, lemon powder (IP corn syrup solids, lemon juice concentrate, lemon oil),and silicon dioxide. What does umami seasoning taste like?
 
Umami, which is also known as monosodium glutamate is one of the core fifth tastes including sweet, sour, bitter, and salty. Umami means “essence of deliciousness” in Japanese, and its taste is often described as the meaty, savory deliciousness that deepens flavor.

I also used Peppercorn Chile oil and Hot and Regular Sesame Oils, If I need a little spicy taste in my fried Fish, Dumplings or Pasta. 
 
Red Chimichurri and the Regular Green Chimichurri

The above are the red and green chimichurri Sauces.  Chimichurri sauce is made with fresh herbs, garlic, vinegar, chili pepper and olive oil.

My next order of Fried Pompano from Shef.com will have on the side-a red Chimichurri sauce.

Meanwhile here's a photo of the UBE Spread that Ditas Gave me Last Week




 

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...