Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Thursday, December 15, 2022

An Addition to My Portrait Gallery and Simple Christmas Decor This Year

 

Four weeks ago, I ordered a Watercolor Painting Portrait created digitally by Designmemories.com as advertised in FaceBook. The ad states that completion is expected from 7 to 10 days. After 14 days, I have not heard from the company. I sent the company a couple of e-mails asking for order status update. I thought the company is a scam and commented on their FaceBook Page. Silence!!!

Three days later, I received a response from the company apologizing for the delay. They are swamped with orders and their mail tracking partner has changed. They responded that there will be another 7 t0 10 days of wait. 

Exactly 4 weeks after my order, the watercolor painting portrait arrived properly framed as I ordered it. I am very please with the results as shown in the photo above. It is a treasured addition to my Portrait Gallery.

For comparison of before and after here's the original photo that I uploaded for the company to work on. 


There are several companies in FaceBook advertising the same service- copying digitally your photograph to look a painting. You could choose several styles of painting such as watercolor, oil, acrylic etc...I have also ordered a water color portrait from paintus.com. Giftsshack.com and mapleinspirations.com are other companies doing similar service as designmemories.com.

You could order as a poster also, framed or unframed. The price will depend on the size and framing. It is not cheap. For example I paid $149 for the water color portrait with framing above, 18" x 24".  The smallest size 8" X 12" unframed varies from $49 to $69 with 2 persons in the photo. Additional charges will be charge for additional faces in the photograph submitted. 

Meanwhile here's some photos of my simple Christmas decor this year.




 



No Christmas tree this year-just the Parol from the Philippines


 

Meanwhile, this rendition of Spanish Romance by Hauser & Villegas reminds me of Macrine (RIP) and our younger years. One of Macrine's favorite piece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=IqP5gzPdNZ0

 

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...