Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, January 1, 2024

Photos from Our New Year's Eve Happy Hour- Maligayang Bagong Tan


The lobby was filled to capacity. There was live music, champagne flowing freely with crab cakes, mini empanadas, mini cheese cupcakes and delicious hors d'oeuvreas served with gusto by Karen, Galen and Teresa. It was an event to remember. Marsha and I danced twice to a Cha Cha and a Rumba live music. Since pictures are worth more than a thousand words, here are some photos I took yesterday's Happy Hour! 





























Also a New Year's Tradition in the Philippines- 12 Round Fruits in your Table to give you Prosperity,  Good Luck and Health. 

For Details visit:

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2019/12/new-years-eve-and-day-superstition-in.html

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...