Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Mardi Gras and Valentine Day Celebration Here at THD

Another numerous hectic activities is underway here at THD this week of February 12 to 18.  The are several events( see list above and below) to mention, but two of my favorite activities is Mardi Gras and Valentine Days Celebration.  Mardi Gras is the French translation for 'Fat Tuesday', also called Carnival Tuesday and Pancake Tuesday as well. The day, filled with indulgence and celebration, always comes before Ash Wednesday, which marks the season of fasting for Christians. Fat Tuesday became an official holiday in Louisiana in 1875.

There is a Valentine Special Dinner that I posted the other day.

Here are some Photos I took of the Valentine and Mardi Grass Decorations Here at THD






Here's the Special Valentine Dinner Menu for Wednesday Feb 14, 2024

Looking forward to the Grilled Rib Eye Dinner, Lobster Bisque Soup and Crab Cakes 


No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...