WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY
If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. Please do not forget to read the latest national, international, and technology news in this site . I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!
Friday, May 10, 2013
My Other Writing Activity Besides My Blogs
Yesterday, I wrote about reaching almost close to a million readers from my ten blogs. My readers come from 173 countries. About 90% of my readers reside in the US, Philippines, UK, Canada, Australia or Japan. Aside from my ten blogs, my other writing activities are writing for http://publish.us and www.squidoo.com writing sites. These two writing sites pay me a small amount based on the number of unique page views that my article has received. Of the two sites, I have maintained my account on Publish.us active. My account at www.sqiudoo.com is open (WITH 29 LENSES) but I have not submitted any new postings (LENSES) since last year. I have only a few readers at Squidoo.
Currently, I am earning a few cents per month, sometimes a couple of dollars at Publish.us. I am not unhappy about it, since my goal is to communicate and not to make money. My first posting in Publish.us was on December, 2011. As of today, I have written 393 articles on almost any subjects.( retirement in Marinduque, personal activities, life in US and Philippines, blogging, tourism etc..) The total unique views from my 393 articles is 32,098.
The following are my top twelve most viewed articles based on unique page views. The list include the title, date posted and the number of unique page views.
1. A Very Creative Scam Letter ( 8/04/12), 1237
2. Political Innuendos and Jokes in my E-mail ( 8/20/12), 1174
3. Williamsburg, Virginia ( 9/05/12), 800
4. Are there Nude Beaches in Marinduque?( 5/05/12), 608
5. What Others Say About Marinduque, ( 5/03/13) , 605
6. A Milestone in My Blogging Activities, (5/07/13), 566
7. Cinco de Mayo-5th of May Celebration, (5/05/13), 507
8. Today is Our 56th Wedding Anniversary, (5/08/13), 451
9. Another Creative Scam Letter, (4/30/13), 406
10. The Month of May in the Philippines, (5/01/13), 351
11. Is Compulsive Talking an Addiction Disorder?, ( 5/02/12), 346
12. Playing with Words and Palindromes, (5/04/13), 335
On the other hand the top five most popular and highly rank articles(lenses) in my Squidoo page are:
1. Caste System in the Philippines posted on 10/20/12
2. Abused Against Men: The Battered Husband posted on 1/08/13
3. My Bucket List: 101 Things to Do Before I Die posted on 11/13/12
4. My Childhood Memories of World War II posted on 7/06/12
5. My Book Review: Tears in the Darkness, The Bataan Death March posted on 9/21/12
Again, I am extending my thanks to all of you who have been reading my articles. My goal in writing is to inform and perhaps entertain, but never to make a lot of money. Cheers to All!