WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY
If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. Please do not forget to read the latest national, international, and technology news in this site . I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!
Friday, May 17, 2013
Some of My Favorite Inspirational Quotes and a Video
Sunset from the Balcony of Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines with Macrine and Miko,(my pet dog) in the background.
I always believe in the 6P's of Life. In order to succeed, one must always practice the 6P's: Patience, Perseverance, Prayers, Preparation, Persistence and Perspiration. I have written an article dated 5/09/09 in my autobiography at http://theintellectualmigrant.blogspot.com, Chapter 3, about the three failures in my life that inspired me to success. I AM INVITING YOU TO READ IT.
The following video is a good example of an inspirational video. Let me know if this video inspires you to succeed or at least gave you a positive attitude in life.
The following are some of my favorite quotes shared in Facebook and Twitter Pages.
1. “Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.” - Unknown
2. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
3. “I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” – Unknown
4.“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” - Joshua J. Marine
5. “Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its harder to give up when you know its everything you want.” – Unknown
6.“One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you dont feel like doing it.” - Unknown
7. “Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” - Unknown
8. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.” - Denis Waitley
9. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby
10. Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.. - Unknown
11. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
12. “Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.” - Unknown
13. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
14.“The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” – Joel Brown
15. “Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. how can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?” – Unknown
16. “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. it means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” - Unknown
Do you have a favorite inspirational quotes that you can share? For more quotes, visit www.addicted2success.com