Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Friday, June 20, 2014

Photo Trip Down Memory Lane, 1964-1970

Macrine and I getting ready for my Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Chemistry graduation ceremonies held at Navy Pier in Chicago, 1964. I have a picture in my graduation gown, but I misplaced it. Some of these days I will find it and upload it in this posting.

My Ph.D(doctorate degree) transcript for my M.S and Ph.D degrees from the University of llinois, 1964

Baby Agnes Katague and Achie Ly Weddimg, Jaro, Iloilo, 1964

Ditas Baptism Party in the News, 1965

After Baptism outside Church with Ninong and Ninang

Chemagro Corp Research Employees, Kansas City, 1966. I am in the second row, first from the Left, #32.

Gladstone Missouri House and outside the Garage, getting Ready for Church, 1965

The 4'D's( Dodie, Dinah. David and Ditas) getting ready for church, Platte Woods, Missouri in 1967

Chemagro Ad for the Kansas City News Paper with my Picture and my other two research mates, 1967.

Me and Macrine at our Swim Club, Gladstone, Missouri,1967. This was the place where Macrine and the kids heard whispers of racism and tint of discrimination because of our Filipino roots, 1966.

The Kids at the Swim Club, Gladstone, and at a nearby reservoir and lake in 1967

The 4 D's ( Dodie, Dinah, David III and Ditas) in front of our first house in Platte Woods, Missouri with the address of 5701 NW Linden Road KC, Mo.,1967

The David J Katague Family taken during Papa David 63rd Birthday in 1968.( Barotac Viejo, Iloilo, Philippines)

Macrine and I at a Party Bridge at the Sportsmen Club of Stanislaus County (SOS), Modesto, California, 1970.

Vacation Trip to the Philippines, 1970

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...