Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Photo Trip Down Memory Lane, 1981

Macrine trip to Corregidor Island, Philippines, 1981

The Malinta Tunnel, Corregidor Historic and National Park, Philippines, 1981

Macrine Trip to Benguet and the Mountain Province and Ifugao Rice Terraces, 1981

Macrine Trip to Mt Mayon Volcano, Albay

Macrine Trip to Pagsangan Falls, Laguna, 1981

Macrine Trip to Bacolod City, Negros Occidental with Mama Pacing, my youngest brother Ruben and his first wife Flocy, 1981.

Citas Reyes(childhood friend and second cousin of Macrine) and Macrine enjoying the Evening of Fun ( Dinner and Entertainment) at the Manila Hotel, Philippines, 1981

Macrine in her nurse uniform excited in working as a nurse after raising four kids and staying at home as a full time MOM for 20 years.

Stauffer Chemical Company, my employer from 1970 to 1984 using my picture for it ads and advertising campaign to sell agricultural chemicals in US and abroad.

Dodie's Tour to Europe, Summer of 1981

My other picture working in the Laboratory used also by Stauffer Chemical Company for its advertising campaign to sell agricultural products all over the world.

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...