Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

I am Hooked to the TV Drama-Outlander


I watched TV for only about 3 hours per day. I rarely watched TV soap operas or drama series except for The Tyrant last year and My Husband's Lover( A Pinoy Soap Opera)about two years ago. This year I got addicted to a British-American drama, Outlander. It is now in its Season 2, Episode 5. I missed Season 1 but I was able to watch the whole 16 episodes in My PC for three days in between my duties as a primary care giver of a Parkinson Disease affected loved one.

Season 2 will have 13 episodes that I am looking forward to enjoy. Each episode is only about 1 hour without a commercial.

Outlander is a British-American television drama series based on the historical time travel Outlander series of novels by Diana Gabaldon. Developed by Ronald D. Moore and produced by Sony Pictures Television and Left Bank Pictures for Starz, the show premiered on August 9, 2014. It stars Caitriona Balfe as Claire Randall, a married World War II nurse in 1945 who finds herself transported back to Scotland in 1743, where she encounters the dashing Highland warrior Jamie Fraser (Sam Heughan) and becomes embroiled in the Jacobite risings. As of April 30, 2016, 20 episodes of Outlander have aired.

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...