Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, May 23, 2016

Pineapple Guava-One of my Favorite Landscaping Plant

One of my Favorite Plant in My Yard

There is one plant in my yard that has attractive flowers but also edible fruits that I enjoy eating very much. The fruit is an excellent source for Vitamin C. It is my Pineapple Guava shrub, known also as Feijoa( Acca) sellowiana( see photo above). The following is a short video for additional information on this plant for your landscaping needs.



There are six reasons why pineapple guava should be in your landscaping list as follows:

http://www.vegetablegardener.com/item/13877/5-or-6-reasons-to-grow-pineapple-guava

Pineapple Guava Flower

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...