Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Christmas Shopping Online is Fun and Easy


Last week, I started my Christmas shopping online. There were no crowds to fight and hustling for a parking space in the Mall. I did this to purchase gift cards. I have to give gifts to my six home health aides. I decided a $25 gift certificate from See's Candies is appropriate.

I have also to give gifts to my six grandchildren. This year a $50 gift certificate from Best Buy is all I can afford. Last year I gave $100 cash to my six grand children. This year my budget has been stretched to the limit because of the home health care expense for Macrine that I am paying on my own( not covered by my Federal Medical insurance and Medicare). With regards to my four adult children and one daughter in-law, I may also give them gift cards if I have no time shopping in the Mall or online. With gift cards, there is no problem of returned gifts. With the gift card they can buy whatever they need this Christmas season.

Besides the gift cards, I also purchased three items for the house and one item for Macrine, FREE of shipping charges. The free shipping was only available from Walmart with no minimum amount of purchase. Other stores ( JC Penny, Macy and Sears) required a minimum of $50 purchase to get free shipping. You can also save shipping charges if you pick up the merchandize in the store nearest you, instead of shipping it to your residence.

If you have not done shopping online, try it. It is so easy and convenient. If you love the crowds, Online shopping is not for you.

Recent News on Shopping Online by Americans: Americans are big-time online shoppers, according to a new survey by NPR and the Marist Institute for Public Opinion. And by “online shoppers,” most shoppers mean Amazon.com. But just because they’ve bought things online doesn’t mean Americans are turned off by shopping at small retailers or brick and mortar stores of any size. Most of those who have shopped online say they prefer shopping in a brick and mortar store.

Advance Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...