Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, August 1, 2022

Some of the Wedding Photos in the David B Katague Clan

Just recently, Alix, my grand daughter announced her engagement in FaceBook

So, hopefully, there will be two weddings in 2023 in the David B Katague Family. 

My other grand daughter, Elaine, has announced her engagement a few months ago. However no specific dates have been announced for Alix but hopefully the weddings will be next year also. With this news, I had an inspiration to compile the following photos of the five weddings in the immediate family including my own in 1957 ( see photo below) 

Our Wedding Group Picture- Boac, Marinduque, May 8, 1957

From Left to Right: Dr David J Katague ( father of the Groom), Elena Nieva Jambalos( mother of the bride), The Groom (Me), the Bride ( Macrine N Jambalos), Paz Barrido Balleza Katague ( Mother of the Groom) and Bernardo Jambalos, Jr. ( father of the bride)

The first wedding in the family was Dinah- my oldest daughter in 1986.


 This was followed a year later with Dodie's wedding-my oldest son

Then in 2002 was Ditas wedding-my youngest daughter


The most recent wedding in the family was Ian's- Dinah's son and my oldest grand child last November, 2021. Here are some photos





I am looking forward to the next two weddings of my two grand daughters next year.

Meanwhile here's a latest photo of my Okra, 9 inches long and growing.


 

 

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...