Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

A Letter of Gratitude from John and Carol Larimore

Yesterday I received the following letter from John Larimore. John is one of the 121 residents here at THD. He requested that I post this letter in my blogs. John, it is with great pleasure and honor to grant your request.  Here's the letter addressed to all of the hardworking Staff of our community. 
In honor of Labor Day, I wanted to express my gratitude for all of the wonderful hardworking staff here at THD, who, all together, have enriched our community.  I don't want to single anyone out or mention any specific names. 

I offer my deep and sincere outpouring of appreciation first for the concierge staff, who cheerfully and faithfully answer the phone, provide guidance and answer questions, greet residents and guests alike, perform rounds, and engage in a myriad of tasks, seen and unseen, that ensure our wellbeing.

I enjoy so much, from the activities staff, not only the fun and enriching events and pursuits available to us daily, but also the joy, enthusiasm, and fun they exude.

To the leasing and resident relations staff, I extend a hearty THANK YOU for all you have done and continue to do to make Carol, me, and so many others feel at home.

To the maintenance staff, I declare that their readiness to help and their availability to do such things as replace lightbulbs, repair things in our apartments that aren't working quite right and explain how appliances work make living in Carol's and my apartment a comfort and security.

Finally, kudos to our wonderful cooks and dining room staff who, during the remodeling of Newton's, have continued, without letup, to provide a great assortment of tasty meals and kind, compassionate, and efficient service to us all!

If I have left anyone out, I express my deepest apologies!  My intent is to honor everyone and express thinks from the bottom of my heart.!

With love and gratitude, John Larimore

Personal:  I concur 100% with this letter. May I add the that Kitchen Crew and Servers have done an excellent job during the 3-weeks of Newton's Renovation and Maintenance. Eating outdoors with fellow residents in perfect weather is one of the pleasures I will never forget during my stay here at THD.  In addition allow me to thank all my Readers/Commentators of my daily blogs, specially to those of you who gave positive responses either in written or verbal form. I will not mention names, but you know who you are. Your comments inspire me to continue blogging not only to inform but perhaps enhanced your sense of community and belonging here at THD. 

I am delighted also to mention the hard work of our van drivers, Joseph, Nancy and Ralph. Last but not least are the hardworking Housekeeping Staff, who are patient not only in cleaning our apartments, but also public areas such as the hallways, the library and public bathrooms, the Gym and the Yoga Room and the Cinema.  I almost forgot, the good work of our landscaping crew and contractors are indeed well appreciated.  Muchas Gracias por todo!  


No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...