Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Early Morning Shadows in My Bedroom- An Original Poem

Early Morning Shadows in My Bedroom Ceiling and Wall from my Nite Light- September 4, 2024

I woke up at 3:30AM this morning.  The Shadows in My Bedroom Ceiling and Wall from my nite light appeared like a black angel of Doom( see photo above), but it did not scare me at all.  Instead it inspired me to write the following poem( in ten minutes time), then I went back to sleep and did not wake up until 8:30AM. And as usual I did my daily blogs in 30 minutes before breakfast at Newton's. 

Early Morning Shadows in My Bedroom,

Telling me what to Do and Not to Do;

But my aging body and diminishing libido, 

Refuses to admit:  and longing for memories of vigor of Decades Ago.


Early Morning Shadows in My Bedroom,

Please tell me what is the right thing to Do;

Continue rumination of the Pangs of Loneliness,

Or just Ignore it and Just say, Go! Go! Go! 


Early Morning Shadows in My Bedroom,

Hallelujah! My Mind is Now Clear of what to do,

Because I just woke up ten minutes ago! 


Here's one more shot of the Morning Shadows in My Bedroom Walls and Ceiling from My Nite Light-A Bubblegram Photo of Me and Macrine ( RIP). The shadow in the Wall looks more clear compared to the first photo above.   

This photo shows the shadows in both the walls and Ceiling of My Bedroom

My Bubblegram Photo of Me and Macrine(RIP)-A Nite Light in My Bedroom.


Meanwhile enjoy this photo of Batman & Robin, I took the other day.

Look at those beautiful Green Eyes!!! 

and my Rocks: 


No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...