Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Congratulations Newton's Restaurant for a Perfect Filipino Dinner Last Night

A well-planned, balanced and truly authentic Filipino Dinner was enjoyed by all the Residents here at the THD. My 12 special guests were given the privileged if they desire to order Deboned/Marinated Milk Fish ( Bangus) instead of COD as listed in the Menu. Here's my personal review of the dish I tasted:  

The Soup: Beef Nilaga: Super savory with good mixed of vegetable including sweet corn. The beef was tender and just melt in my mouth. 

The Bangus: Perfect with Garlic Rice and Salsa

The Adobo: I did not order it. Anyone who order it, can you tell me if you like it or not.

The Japanese Eggplant- Perfect, Umami Taste, Cravings For More

Dessert: Half Biko, Half Leche Flan. - Perfect, the Flan was not super sweet and the texture perfect. The suman Biko with a dash of cinnamon was great.

Here are some Photos I took at last Night Dinner:






     

My Gift- From Carol and John- Carol's Decoupage Creation. Note with the Philippine Flag  






Finally, My Personal thanks to Joel, the THD KlTCHEN CREW and THD Management 
for recognizing and celebrating with me my heritage. This year Dinner was the best if I compare it with the last previous two years FAHM dinner here at THD . I attribute this to Joel, who spent some time with me about the Menu and of course with the support of his superiors.  Maybe we will have more Filipino Food around Christmas Time? Just Wishing!  

Comments from Fellow Residents: 

1. It was a lovely evening.  Thanks, David, for enlightening us about your delicious Philipino cuisine.


2.  I thoroughly enjoyed the very tasty meal  Thank you for shepherding this lovely banquet.

3. The best Leche Flan I ever tasted. Not super sweet and the texture perfect.    
 
Finally My Photo of the Day: My Flowering Calamansi Tree in my Patio:

 

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...