Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Frequent Brown Outs in Marinduque, Philippines

Photo from mgx.com/blog
Recently, I have received several e-mails from residents of Marinduque, as well as comments from several bloggers from Marinduque, that frequent brown outs in the province is still the norm of life in the province. Is this still true or has it improved? I have also read from several Philippine blogs and Web magazines in the Philippines that in most parts of the Island with the exception of big cities and metropolitan areas, this power outage is also currently an irritant to the comfort of residents. Although this occurrence will be an economic boost to the sellers of generators, not every ordinary citizen could afford the luxury of buying even just a small generator, especially in Marinduque.

If Marinduque wants to promote tourism worldwide and whole year round, it is imperative that this frequent brownouts be solved soon. This frequent brown outs have not affected Bellarocca, for it has big industrial generators according to Kristin Rebutica, answering my questions in Face Book just recently.

In the case of Chateau Du Mer, I also have an industrial generator that I described in my blog http://chateaudumer.blogspot.com dated 8/17/09, so the frequent brown outs do not also affect my beach resort and conference center business.

I am however imploring the provincial officials to place solving this problem as their highest priority, if they want to promote tourism worldwide and whole year round in the province. I am hoping that the problem of frequent power outage will be solved soon in Marinduque-My Island Paradise and Second Home.
Comments anyone?

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...