Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Social Networking and Face Book

Some of the Networking Sites
There are several social networking sites in the web. The three popular ones are Face Book (FB), Twitter (TR) and My-Space (MS). I have FB and TR, but I like FB better, because there are several applications available for users. I love the Chat option and the Link option. You can also play games, like Farmville or Mafia Wars. But I do not play the games posted in FB. It is just an avenue for advertising. I play Bridge and Bookworm in the computer, however. You can also post your pictures, set up events and create and joined open and closed groups. I created a group, "Marinduquenos All over the World”. I joined the group, The Catague and Katague Clan and Marinduque the Heart of the Philippines. In FB, I was able to reconnect with long lost relatives, and linked my eight blog sites. I have Twitter, but you are limited to 140 words so I prefer FB. The Chat option of FB is sometimes spotty and slow, but I have chatted from locations in Jedda, the Philippines, Canada, Australia and other parts of US. I am happy with the Chat option. Try it, if you have not done it yet. You can actually chat with several users at the same time.

So, what are your reasons why you use FB. I guess you want to find friends in the Internet, chat with them and expressed your daily sentiments for everybody to read.
By doing so, it makes you feel better for you know at least one person is reading it. Right? You probably also enjoy reading what others are doing or saying. It is just like eves dropping on someone. Probably, similar to watching a reality TV show. Am I right? My daughter also informed me that some Face Book users are called "creepers" or "stalkers". I called them "eves droppers". Some like to add comments and others are just automatic "like Clickers". Which group do you belong? I belong to both groups. Others joined to advertise their blogs and hopefully connect with clients. Whatever your reasons are for using Face Book is not important as long as you enjoy doing it. Happy Face Booking to All!

I observed that most users of FB are young. You will know by their chatter and immature comments. But I have also several mature, intelligent and educated friends in FB. I believe most of my friends in FB are in their early 20 to 30's. I have only about 200 friends, and wants more. So, if your are reading this blog and used FB and are not in my friends list, please invite me. Again, I will be glad to hear, why you like Face Book and Social networking in general.

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...