Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Improving the "Filipina" Image On Line


Two years ago,I wrote a short article on the improvement of the "Filipina" image on line in my blog, http://lifeinus1960present.blogspot.com dated August 6, 2008.
I am re posting it today after I read the same topic posted in Face Book. It seemed that no major improvement had occurred after two years based on present comments in FB. Here's the article I wrote two years ago.

"If you search for "filipina" in google, yahoo or scour search engines, majority of the "Hits" will be about mail order brides, sexy dates and dating filipino or asian women etc..

Today, it is not as bad compared to about 5 years ago. Thanks to the campaign of a few of our educated women in the Philippines( www.filipinaimages.com), the filipino women on line image is improving. However, there is still room for improvement. Please help! Visit the website above for specific instruction. As a Filipino-American blogger, I am doing my share and help to this campaign".

2 comments:

Verna Luga said...

Hi grandpa blogger, it's been a while ... wow, this is a good campaign ... Ok I'm on it...... Are you in the Phils?

David B Katague said...

Hi Vernz, Thanks for dropping by, I am still in US and will not be in Marinduque until the end of the year!
Cheers!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...