Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I left My Heart in Marinduque



I have always wanted to write a song about Leaving my heart in Marinduque. This song will be sang to the tune of the famous song in honor of the city by the bay ( I left My Heart in San Francisco). Here's it is: I hope you like it: Note the original lyrics as sang by Frank Sinatra is in the video at bottom of the page.

The loveliness of Fair Oaks
seems somehow sadly gay
The glory that was Boac
is another day!

Ive been terribly alone
and forgotten in Sacramento
I'm going home to my town by the sea.

I left my heart in Marinduque
Near by the beach it beckons me
To be where the Moriones are
Come, visit whereever you are

The morning sun rise by the sea
I don't care!
My love waits at Chateau Du Mer
Near the blue and calmy sea
When I come home to you, Marinduque
Chateau Du Mer will welcome me!

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...