Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do You Believe in Reincarnation and Past Lives Stories?

Image from snazal.trustpass.alibaba.com

In my recent posting, I described a recurrent dream that I lived in an antique mansion. The mansion and its surroundings was so lucid and vivid in my mind. The same mansion had been recurring in my dreams for the last 50 years, that I have a feeling I had a past life connected to that antique house. The location is not really clear in my dreams, but the rooms, the furnishings, the landscaping and other details of the house has always been vivid in my dreams. So, I ask myself, if stories of past lives really happened and is reincarnation possible. Judge for yourself, after reading this posting.

Reincarnation is believed to occur when the soul or spirit, after the death of the body, comes back to life in a new form, such as another animal or anything that is living. However, once born sometime things from a person's previous life are forgotten. This doctrine is a central tenet within the majority of Indian religious traditions, such as Hinduism, Jainism, and Sikhism; the Buddhist concept of rebirth is also often referred to as reincarnation. The idea was also fundamental to some Greek philosophers and religions as well as other religions, such as Druidism, and later on, Spiritism, and Eckankar. It is also found in many small-scale societies around the world, in places such as Siberia, West Africa, North America, and Australia.

Although the majority of sects within Judaism, Christianity and Islam do not believe that individuals reincarnate, particular groups within these religions do refer to reincarnation; these groups include the mainstream historical and contemporary followers of Kabbalah, the Cathars, the Alawi, the Druze and the Rosicrucians. The historical relations between these sects and the beliefs about reincarnation that were characteristic of the Neoplatonism, Hermeticism, Manicheanism and Gnosticism of the Roman era, as well as the Indian religions, is unclear.

In recent decades, many Europeans and North Americans have developed an interest in reincarnation. Feature films, such as Kundun, What Dreams May Come and Birth, contemporary books by authors such as Carol Bowman and Vicki Mackenzie, as well as popular songs, regularly mention reincarnation. Some university researchers, such as Ian Stevenson and Jim B. Tucker, have explored the issue of reincarnation and published reports of children's memories of earlier lives in peer-reviewed journals and in books such as Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation and Life Before Life. Skeptics are critical of this work and Carl Sagan said that more reincarnation research is needed.

The following are three examples of past life experiences, I found interesting.

These true stories are actual personal experiences of the authors and include past life memories and recollections.

Have you ever felt as if you'd visited a particular place before even though it's your first visit? Or perhaps you feel drawn to a certain period of time before your birth and can recall details and images as if they happened yesterday. If you feel like an "old soul", perhaps you are experiencing a past life.

For some, details of past lives filter in through their dreams when they sleep. Others use guided hypnosis, typically called Past Life Regression. Yet others just seem to "know."

1. Seventeenth Century - Proven Positive

I should begin by mentioning the fact that I'm a 20 year old girl from Latvia, by the time I started seeing my dreams about so called past life, I had not been outside my own country at all. A couple of years ago I begun to dream that I am walking in an old cemetery, trying to find my own tomb. These dreams were a bit confusing because I realized that I actually was not looking for my as ''my'' tomb, but a tomb of a person that I used to be. So one night i finally found it - I remember that i read what was written on the grave, but when I got up, I couldn't remember it. Then these dreams stopped for almost a year.

2.The Dream

The first experience I've ever had with a past life recognition was when I was about twelve years old. I had a very vivid and terrifying dream that has haunted me to this day. As far back as I can remember, I've always been afraid of heights. I remember my mother took me on a trip to Ohio to visit relatives in Painesville, and we visited this lighthouse on Lake Erie. I hadn't recognized my fear until I actually reached the top of the lighthouse. Upon making it to the causeway, I was attacked with this wild sensation of falling to my death. I remember clinging to the wall with my hands spread, trying to hold myself upright even though I wasn't near the railing.

3. Lost Behind Enemy Lines

In 1980 I had a series of dreams that made me relive Second World War experiences, which included an operation that ended in disaster, and this operation wasn't even released by the official secrets act until 2003. I also recall some dreams of a couple of trivial accidents in a harbour during the Second World War. There could very well be documented evidence about these incidents.

These stories are very detailed, and don't wish to glamorize war, but just give an accurate account of the visions I saw in my dreams. I usually refer to my past life visions between sleep as dreams. In these dreams I can see, hear, and feel, but most of all I can recall the thoughts of what I was thinking at the time. This is why I can recall the fine details of the dreams. Unfortunately I don't usually recall names, dates, and places, including my own name in these dreams. I hope at a later date I could undergo hypnotic regression to discover these other details, but first I would like to publish on the Internet, what I can recall myself.

How about you? Do you have recurrent and vivid dreams indicating past lives?

Source: www.wirenot.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may not believe this but I have actually experienced the first day of my life, the day I was born and delivered by my mother in the hospital. Don't think that this is a hoax because it actually happened while I was under the influence of Lysergic Acid or commonly known as LSD in the late 1960s. Me and my posse of hippies were hanging out by Haight-Ashbury and someone passed around a paper of acid. Do you remember the Beatles' song Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds, it refers to LSD?

I was in a wet and moist place and suddenly I was expelled into a delivery room with masked men in white coats and gloves all around. They had equipment and tools in the room and I wondered where I was. Blood was all around my wet and pink body, and bright lights above. Someone grabbed my feet in the air, slapped my butt a couple of times and I started to squeal like a pig, my first bawl here on earth.

My girlfriend shook and woke me up after hearing me wimper and cry in my sleep or trip.


Sean Westaway

David B Katague said...

Hi Sean, thank you for sharing your interesting experience the day you were born. Incidentally, How did you found about my site? I hope you continue making comments on my posting. Comments are my inspiration in keeping up with my blogs, since I am not getting that much income from my Adsense. Take Care and Have a Good Day!

Anonymous said...

I don't believe in reincarnation but, I have some weird experience every since childhood.
I always dream of a situation which the scenario was made centuries ago. the cloths the things are old. seems like a flashback. and I always have fascinations with old houses. I always feel at home by just looking at them.

regarding the weird dreams. the scenario is like a man older than me wearing an old fashioned cloth is talking to me but i can't remember the words. and he actually pointing on a certain direction to me while smiling, on the second time I dreamed of that man we are walking on the direction he was pointing on the 1st dream which happens to be my grandma's old house. (in a Spaniard set up). that dream happen when i was 12 years old and when I turned 16 I dream of that man again all smile and again talking to me and still i can't hear him. when I turned 18 that is when I have to move in my Grans old house. i always have a dream with that man continuously but i barely remember the scenario. I saw different people but they know me. weird is they call name and i can't remember it. that happens till I reach the age of 22. at the age of 23 I move out of my grans old house and stay with my mom then the dreams stops too. when my brother died the weird dream continues. it is kinda bothering me because things happens in that dream but once i wake up I can't recall anything. but I just feel that the scenario on that dream is real seems that i really happens to me.

2 years after we went to a place which my ancestors are known. I went into the old house ( own by our family) I saw that old man picture in one the old book. the weird thing is that he is my great great great great granpa. weird right. Why do I have to dream of my great granpa and can't remember anything.

I just tell the this story to my granma and she ca't explain it either.
but she told me that she saw me before in her dreams when she was young. and she can't remember the scenario too.

I still have a dream with my great great great great granpa up until now but new faces added and seems like this dear will continues until I will figure things in it.

do you have any ideas regarding my situation.
thank you.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...