Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Creating Small Flower Arrangements for Your Christmas Decor

Today, starts the 3-day most- welcome rains/snow  for Northern California. Outside is gloomy and rainy, but inside is cherry and bright with my two flower arrangements I made today and yesterday.

All materials are from my garden-Today's flower arrangement 

Last Thanksgiving Day, I received a Thanksgiving Bouquet from Ditas that was purchased commercially ( second photo). Yesterday, I attempted to copy it creating a small Christmas Center Piece using most of the materials from my Garden. Here's what I created. 


My own simple Christmas Flower Arrangement from Materials in My Garden
A Commercial Thanksgiving Flower Arrangement I received on Thanksgiving Day
 

Remember that the main rules of flower arrangements is to aim for balance, proportion and scale, unity, harmony, rhythm and balance, and emphasis. The words symmetry, contrast, focus, movement, structure, color and subject of the arrangement are often mentioned in designing an arrangement. If you have not done flower arrangement try it. I am pretty sure you will have fun.  

Here's a video of designing a small flower arrangement piece using a discarded gift box as the base.






My two latest arrangement from materials in my Garden this Year

 

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...