Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Looking for Marcopper Money in Marinduque

Interesting article about what is going on in Marinduque-my second Home. Are you not Curios?

marinduque rising: Looking for the Marcopper money: Where did $12M Boac River cleanup fund go? By   Maricar Cinco Inquirer Southern Luzon 6:08 am | Tuesday, August 6th, 2013 Boac,...

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...