Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Two Phishing Letters in My Mail Today


The following two e-mails I receive today is indeed very creative and can be convincing to some. I am posting this to let you be aware that there are people in this world ready to cheat you. Beware of Phishing letters.

1. Greetings to you my dear, a day of love sound health, joy and favor. I am very sure you can make a lot of difference by replying to my mail. You can make a lot of changes in the life of others with this great offer from the Lord through me to you, most especially the poor at heart and the less privileged. Firstly , I think I would start all with a proper introduction of myself.

I am Mrs. Kate Richmond, a widow to late Lloyd Richmond. I am 57 years old, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months according to my doctor, because the stage at which my cancer is (Level 3), it is so critical and also to a very severe stage.

My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it. My late husband and i both grew up in a motherless home in Australia we got married and we travel to the United States for our wedding and we decided to stay back there simply because it is a lovely place to stay and we were given a permanent stay after so many years. we have no child of our own due to one as fate will have it .After the death of my husband, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against even though I wish I had . As you can see that age is no longer on my side but I still believe the Lord will send me someone that will make me smile which is you.

I must let you know that I did a contract for a company which generated some huge amount of money but due to some ill health and difficulties, I haven’t been able to lay claim to it. I have a dream to help affect lives and I will want you to help me to achieve this by using part of the fund for the said purpose.

After much thought, I now decide to give all of my wealth, by contributing to the development of the motherless baby homes, less privileges, needy, poor, charity homes, widows and Cancer patient too in your country and i just want you to forget about the distance between me and you as I don’t see that as a barrier. The said sum is a total of Five Million United State Dollars ($5,000,000.00) and I want you to stand as the beneficiary of the said fund with the help of my attorney and get the fund across to you. I want you to note that you will have 10% of the total money for your effort and please use the rest to reach out to the less privilege, widows and the needy in your own capacity.

Hope I can trust you on this as I really need you to use the funds to help the poor which is very essential and also the widow and cancer patient like me.
I know this is hard but trust me if you are interested please provide your full name and also your date of birth and phone number so that I will instruct my lawyer to prepare some documents in your name which will give you full right to the fund and also as the beneficiary of the fund.

Lastly I want you to know that the money is safe with a bank in London United Kingdom and the manager is aware and is willing to help facilitate the release of the funds. You will be contacting them directly with the help of my attorney as soon as we finalize and get to know each other.

If interested please send your details to my personal private email address katerichmond37@yahoo.com
I wait to hear from you. Regards, Mrs Kate
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Here's the second letter:
Dear friend,

With all due respect, please kindly welcome this letter as it might meet you in utmost surprise, please forgive my intrusion into your privacy. My name is Mr. Aristid Sayogou, it was due to the urgency implied and the need for a foreign partner that made me contact you today for a business transaction.

When auditing abandoned and outstanding accounts in our bank, I discover the secret file of one of our late customers, who died in a plane crash with his entire family on 31 July 2008. He lodged some money into this bank ($8.000,000.00) Eight Million United State Dollars. Since then we have made several inquiries to locate any of his extended relatives, but our several attempts was unsuccessful as he neither left a Will nor any next of kin to this fund.

After these several frantic searches proved unsuccessful, I personally decided to contact you and to seek your consent to assist me for the fund to be transferred. I have the opportunity to transfer the fund as I work here in the bank as the director of Audit section, all I require is your honest co-operation to see this transaction through.

If you will give me a full assurance that you can handle this business, then forward to me this information: your full name, age, sex, occupation, cell phone number, address and country.

If you agree to my business proposal please reply me as soon as possible. On the receipt of your positive response, further details and modalities for the transfer will be forwarded to you.

With best regards,
Mr. Aristid Sayogou.

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...