Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pinoy Pork is Rotten! Discard It!


I have written 7 articles in this blog about the Pork barrel system as evil and the main source corruption in the Philippines. I also indicated my ardent wish for the elimination of the Pork Barrel system in the Philippines since 2010. Filipinos were quite on this topic since then. It was only a couple of weeks ago when the Napoles Scam captured the ire and anger of millions of Filipinos in the Philippines as well as in other parts of the world. I could rightly say, I told you so! Pinoy Pork is rotten and it stinks all over the universe. Abolish IT!

My first article written on April 29, 2010 discussed the link between the Political Dynasties and the Uncounted Allocation of Pork barrel funds to the House of Senate (SENA TONG) and House of Representatives( Representa THIEVES). My second article dated May 13, 2010 was titled "Elimination of the Pork Barrel System should be Aquino's top Priority. http://lifeinus1960present.blogspot.com/2010/05/elimination-of-pork-barrel-should-be.html

My 3th post was titled "Pork will not be Eliminated but Allocated. The 4th was an update ( latest news) on the subject dated July 7, 2010. My blog has not mentioned pork barrel topics in 2011, However this year I wrote three more articles dated June 3, Aug 4 and 24. The June 3 article described Pork Barrel system in general. The August 4 and 24 discussed my reaction when the NAPOLES SCAM was headlined news not only in the Philippines but the whole world.

I wish for a peaceful and productive march to all supporters who will participate in the public rally in Luneta, Manila and other parts of the world tomorrow. If I were 40 years younger, I will for sure be one of the many volunteers that will show my support for the total elimination of the Pork Barrel System in the Philippines. Mabuhay Ang Pilipinas. Abolish the PORK!

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...