Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Responses to My E-Mail on French Toast


My French Toast πŸ’™To Go ( to My Apartment) last Sunday Brunch for March 10, 2024. This was my first French Toast after my 9-months residency here at THD. 

My E-mail: Thank You THD management and Staff and Val for hearing my very simple suggestions to have French Toast in our Newton's Menu. Norman and others who suggested it, your wish did come true. Too bad Norman, you can not have seconds or thirds serving of the French Toast. Perhaps in 4 weeks, your wish will come true Again. Simple things add to the improvement of our Quality of Life Here at THD ( My Gilded Cage).   

1. Yes, French Toast is a favorite of mine too, but I think It's best to let each of us put our own syrup on.  I personally like very little syrup and sugar free.  We might as well go all the way! 

2.  David, thank you for your advocacy

3.Yeh!! You finally had your much awaited French toastπŸ‘πŸ»

4. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Now, that wasn’t so hard, was it?  Yum!

5. Last Year we had French Toast in the Menu. I do not know why we did not have it for quite a while. 

6. I'm delighted that those of us who yearn for French Toast have had their longing fulfilled! 

πŸ’™French Toast is also known by a variety of names including German toast, eggy bread, French-fried bread, gypsy toast, Poor Knights of Windsor, Spanish toast, nun's toast, and pain perdu which means “lost bread” in French

The British call french toast “eggy bread," “gypsy bread" or “french-fried bread." And sometimes they serve it with ketchup. The people of New Zealand prefer their french toast served with bananas, bacon and maple syrup.

Yes, indeed, I like mine also with bananas, butter and just a little maple syrup. 

This is my way of cooking French Toast served with slice bananas on the side, butter and a little syrup.


 French Toast a la Newton's Way with Berries. Thank You, Agustin and the Kitchen Staff and Servers! 

My Favorite Quotes about French Toast for Today:

1. I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, But I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast. Mike D
2. One of the greatest things I've ever seen happen was the morning I opened the newspaper and it said that some very powerful government officials had decided to change the name of “french fries” to “freedom fries” and “french toast” to “freedom toast”. It was impressive. I wanted to write a letter to them just to thank them, just for proving globally that they were absolute imbeciles.Johnny Depp
3. I once went out with this wild girl. She made French toast and got her tongue caught in the toaster.Rodney Dangerfield


4. I can make the best French toast. Peter O'Toole


Why did it took so long for Newton's to serve French Toast again in their Menu. If the cooks could make excellent omelet, Eggy Bread is easier to make. Just wondering why?  



No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...