Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

St Patricks Day Beer Tasting and Irish Pub Sing-Along

Sunday Late Afternoon ( 5:30-6:30 PM), St Patricks Day, THD Activity Director Karen Kopp with the help of Resident Liaison Teresa Nudo hosted a very successful Beer Tasting and an Irish Pub Sing-Along. The Lobby was full, the hors d'oreuvre, beer and other drinks flowed freely. I had dark beer and corn dogs plus the Vegetable, Fruit and Cheese Platter which ruined my appetite for my Filipino dinner( thawing) consisting of pork sinigang and fried boneless milk fish ( bangus) with steam white rice.   The songs were played by accordionist Meg Keeley and her partner leading the sing-along. Lyrics of most of the songs were handed out. 

I took some pictures during the happy celebration and I like to share it with you. 





 





Meanwhile here my favorite St Patricks Day Quote:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seeing I couldn’t attend the ☘️festivities-I love that you shared
The fun!🍀

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...