Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Thursday, November 3, 2016

New Vaccine for Parkinson Disease Looks Promising


Yesterday we went for our quarterly check up to Macrine's neurologist specializing in movement disorders and Parkinson Disease. As usual, we always talked about advancement and new therapies for Parkinson. I asked him if stem cell research is the latest and He said No. Since I have been following the Michael Fox News, I told the neurologist, that my guess is probably vaccine research. He smiled with an approving yes. He was not surprise that I mentioned vaccine research.

Jokingly I told him if the vaccine works, then he will run out of new patients, once the vaccine is approved. He just smiled and told me it probably will be another 4 years or more before vaccine is approved by FDA. He told me to read the following articles as follows:

https://www.michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?vaccine-for-parkinson-reports-positive-results-from-boost-study

http://www.parkinson.org/find-help/blogs/whats-hot/december-2014

Macrine enjoying her lemon tree and trying to walk in the yard for her exercise after our quarterly check up from her neurologist yesterday. Today she tried to play the piano that I also posted in my FB page. To all who commented and like her piano playing and the above photo, thank you so much.

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...