Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Chateau Du Mer

WELCOME TO MY SITE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

If this is your first time in this site, welcome. It has been my dream that my province, Marinduque, Philippines becomes a world tourist destination not only during Easter Week but also whole year round. You can help me achieve my dream by telling your friends about this site. The photo above is your own private beach at The Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort. The sand is not as white as Boracay, but it is only a few steps from your front yard and away from the mayhem and crowds of Boracay. I have posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes on this site also. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringement of your copyrights. Cheers!

Monday, November 21, 2016

Some of My Treasured Photographs-Part 2

Pictures is worth more than a thousand words- Nine photos in my files that I will always treasured.
Mama Pacing with Toto Efren in front of our Residence, Barotac Viejo, Iloilo, 1949

My first visit to New York City in the winter of 1959-1960

Taken during our 1971 trip vacation to the Philippines in Manila with Tita Charing Nieva Carreon and the Kids yaya from Iloilo.

Me and Macrine during the Ati-Atihan Dinner and Dance, Richmond, Ca, 1982

Our first guests at Chateau Du Mer from France toured Paradise Valley in Gasan in 2008

Baby Ian with Mom Dinah, 1992

Snowing in the front yard of our Residence at Hammonton Rd in Colesville, Maryland, 1997

Front Yard of My Childhood Home in Barotac Viejo, Iloilo, 1995

Laylay Pier and Sunset, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines, 2015

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...